RE: [OM] hmmm... what do you think?

Subject: RE: [OM] hmmm... what do you think?
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:23:29 -0800
Looks like the 65-116 to me, with a lens mounted on it as well. And there
appears to be a Ring Flash Polarizer on that ring flash. I'm not at all
convinced, however, that the person selling this stuff is the owner as the
seller appears to know so very little about it. And finally, what's up with
the outrageous shipping charge?

---
Scott Gomez