Re: [OM] Flash/Batteries questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash/Batteries questions
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:45:38 +0800
My 1000mA Ni-cd and 1600mA Ni-MH gave me around 7 seconds recycle time
with my four T32s, there is no significant different between the two
type of batteries. The flash components can burn due to heat up, I
have burnt a T32's transformer by trying to see how my Ni-cd batteries
performs, it was over ten years ago with the old 600mAH Ni-cd
batteries. After 54 consecutive charge and discharge cycle (no wait
time in between), the flash dead :-(

C.H.Ling