Re: [OM] Olympus VisionAge Magazines - I got the full set of 19 brand ne

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus VisionAge Magazines - I got the full set of 19 brand new las...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:51:47 EDT
Jim, and everyone...

I believe there are a couple of list members working on doing exactly this,
but they can't promise you a "due date" because its very time consuming and
they have to fit it into their spare time. Just trust me, and be patient. I
wouldn't want to see several of you duplicate each other's efforts, I know
its a lot of work.

George S.

jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If someone wants to mail the issues to me I can fill my unemployed days with
scanning them, and then I will write the scans to CDR and send it all out,
the magazines back to whomever, and the CDR's to someone who would convert
them to .pdf and post them. Note however that I use a Mac, so presumably
there might be computer issues although I can't think of any. I'd save the
files as -whatever was necessary..?- on a ISO-9660 disc. There might even be
room to put the .pdfs on the eSIF disk, I don't know...