Re: [OM] Texas as seen by a Texan. An interesting OM proposal!

Subject: Re: [OM] Texas as seen by a Texan. An interesting OM proposal!
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:57:12 +0100
Bill, I think that that is a great idea.  It gives me something to
look forward to, but I had better express only tentative interest at
present... I have broached the subject with my wife, but she is not
sure that she wants to go to Texas - and I have not even told her how
many of you Listers live there :>).

A generous offer indeed Bill.

Chris