Re: [OM] VIVITAR 400mm OM FIT AUTO TELEPHOTO LENSE

Subject: Re: [OM] VIVITAR 400mm OM FIT AUTO TELEPHOTO LENSE
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:36:27 +0100
I have a Vivitar 400/5.6, which I call 'The Beast'. I have not taken very many shots with it, but those that I have taken looked sharp and contrasty - it seems like a very creditable performer. The weight is a bit of a drawback for me, though, especially as I don't have a tripod mount for it.

Roger

Eric wrote:

just bought it on the bay, anyone have any experience of this lens?
ive been looking for a long lens for a while, and it just came in under my
price range

decided to give it a spinbefore going for something this extreeme!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1360320485

Eric

Main email
ericboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx