Re: [OM] TAMRON 17 / 3,5

Subject: Re: [OM] TAMRON 17 / 3,5
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:41:27 +0800
The money you spent on a lens is not a one time spend/revenue, it
affecting every shoot you taken with that lens, not to mention the joy
of collecting and using them. It is just like any hobbies, everyone
have their own way to value them. I won't care too much on my food and
clothes, but I'm willing to spend on camera gears. BTW, I didn't spent
too much on camera gears, in recent five years, the money I spent on
camera is less than the money I spent on two Europe trips with my
wife. As the trip was so expensive you need good lenses to keep all
good memories.

C.H.Ling