Re: [OM] A question about a Tokina and 1 FS ...

Subject: Re: [OM] A question about a Tokina and 1 FS ...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:12:50 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/2002 9:05:07 PM Central Standard Time,
rubydoomsday@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Because it's an ATX, I'm gonna
> assume the performance is pretty good

I own a 90 mm f 2.5 macro ATX and if its performance is any indication of
what Tokina's top of the line lenses have to offer, you are going to be happy.

Now to the other part of your question.  Sounds like a little buyers remorse.
 Don't try to second guess your purchase.  You will have your new lens in a
short period of time and then you will have an opportunity to evaluate its
performance under the conditions in which you typically use your camera.  Any
opinions we share with you will not affect the performance of this specific
(or any other) lens.  Use it, evaluate it and enjoy it.

Your lens for sale happens to be one of my favorites and sounds like it is
priced very well.  Someone will probably be giving it a new home soon.  Bill
Barber