Re: [OM] Someone's making OM Caps!

Subject: Re: [OM] Someone's making OM Caps!
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:06:42 -0700
Thanks Bill,

I was very pleased with these shots, but figured there would be lots of reflection shots in the TOPE, so put in something different that I'm also pleased with. They were all shot at Mirror Lake (rapidly becoming Mirror Marsh) on a cloudy, often rainy day. The clouds were so heavy and low, you couldn't even see Half Dome right above it. 'Granite Reflections' is the slopes below Half Dome through the mist. You can see the ripples from raindrops in 'Mountain Reflection'. I adjusted brightness and contrast on that one in Photoshop so it looks like a brighter day than it was, but I do love the way it came out.

Moose

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

They look good, but what really looks good is the remainder of your photographs. Nice work! Bill Barber