Re: [OM] Olympus Digital SLR

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Digital SLR
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:08:01 -0700

I especially like the quote "we are not sure whether the Zuiko lenses are
available to that camera" since that goes against the grain of the company
line we have been hearing for some time now...is there hope after all????

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com

Ah.  Hope springs eternal.  Designing an autofocus camera and mount
around best digital practice and a discontinued line of lenses seems
to me to be more than unlikely. The cancellation of the OM system was
the clue.

--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California