AW: [OM] Major Film scanner question/advice needed

Subject: AW: [OM] Major Film scanner question/advice needed
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:00:19 +0200
Yup, Epson 2450 would have been my advise, too.
It's supposed to be one of the best flatbeds that also scan slides and negs.
Vuescan and/or Silverfast available if not generally shipped in US.

I have the 1650 Photo but you have to buy another TU for larger negs with
that one.

Jochen

"I would suggest the Epson 2450, with 2400dpi, built in transparance adapter
and scan up to 4x9 inch, price around US$400. All the reviews I have seen
were very good."