[OM] Major Film scanner question/advice needed

Subject: [OM] Major Film scanner question/advice needed
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:19:36 -0400
Hey all

I know there are a bunch of list members out there who have film scanners so
hopefully the advice will be "fast and furious".  My parents have just gone
though all their junk and found old negs.  Format include 16mm (small square
neg) and the "large" 120 format (i.e. the big square negs).  Is there a film
scanner out there that will do these (i.e., a variety of scanning trays to
take different negatives.).  The only one I can see with this versatility is
the Nikon Coolscan 8000 ED, which is $4000 Canadian!!!!  Maybe a flatbed
scanner with a TMA?  Any advice is most appreciated.

Thanks,
-Bill