[OM] FS: Moving sale

Subject: [OM] FS: Moving sale
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:09:03 EDT
I'm moving in the next few weeks, and would rather ship some of my excess
gear to some of you than pack it and move it. The OM-4 and OM-2S bodies are
gone, as is the 35-70 lens I posted here, but I've got several other items
I'd like to sell. These are mostly items I've gotten in "package" buys and
already have one of.

OM-2 Black (early model)
This body is the early style OM-2, with the center-weighted shutter curtain
pattern and 1-1 screen that came standard in it. There is slight strap
brassing and a small "dimple" in the leatherette on the back, but otherwise
it's in excellent cosmetic condition. I'm not a camera technician and haven't
bench tested this body, but I have shot film with it, and all functions seem
to be working properly and the exposures I got on Auto with available light
and TTL flash appear correct. I tested it with both a Shoe 2/QA310 setup and
Shoe 3/T20. The shoes are not included in this sale. Also, the MD cover is
missing, which is common for these bodies. The foam could use replacing, but
I saw no sign of light leaks in my photographs, so this body can be used
as-is. With body cap. $125.00 (reduced)

OM-2000
Has a couple of faint scratches on the bottom, otherwise looks new. Camera
body, cap, and original strap. $125.00

Winder 2
This winder was service by Photosphere in April 2001. Some paint loss on the
bottom housing, as is common with these units, but works great. $50.00

T-20
In proper working condition, has calculator panel, looks good, off-brand case
(Canon). $35.00

Olympus early rangefinder case
I'm not sure what body this case fits, but it's brown leather with the
"Olympus Tokyo" medallion on the front, and fits a body with "beveled" edges,
similar to the Auto-Eye. $10.00

Tamron 28-200/3.8-5.6 Aspherical lens w/ lens hood & close-up adapter
This is a great vacation lens. Boxed, with instructions, hood, and separately
sold close-up diopter lens. In excellent condition. I'll even include an
"epoxied" OM Adaptall mount, so you won't have to go looking for one if you
aren't into Tamron lenses yet. $150.00 (I've got a lot more than that
invested in this setup, just don't use this lens much since I've gotten an
IS-3)

Tokina ATX 28-135/4-4.6 lens
This is a large, heavy lens, but it gives you that great Tokina ATX quality.
Excellent cosmetics, includes caps and skylight filter. $75.00

Vivitar 3x teleconverter
A fun toy! $10.00

Tamrac N-45 red neoprene strap with quick-release connectors
Brand new with tag still attached. I have another one of these that I use,
this one's just extra. $5.00

Tamron Adaptall 2 lens mounts.
I know there are some list members who dabble in other camera brands, even
though their heart is with Olympus. I have 1 each mount for Nikon NA/I (no
cap), Canon FD (Tamron cap), and Minolta MD (Minolta brand cap). $10.00 each

All prices are plus insured shipping, either USPS or UPS, depending on
buyer's preference.

Thanks for looking!
Greg