AW: AW: [OM] the downside of a ball head...

Subject: AW: AW: [OM] the downside of a ball head...
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jochen Schiffler)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:33:10 +0200
Johnny,

thanks for the answer.
I?ll perhabs go for a BH ?cause convenient handling with landscapes and
macro seems more important to me than architecture.

What about the Manfrotto 222 Grip Action (the one that looks like a bazooka
trigger), is it worth beeing considered?
Chris VenHaus (http://www.venhaus1.com/) is using one and since I find his
tips (http://www.venhaus1.com/tips.html) quite useful/realistic and like his
photos I thought I might put it on the list.

Jochen

"I'm sure that the 405/410 series of
heads are great for the proper application but I can't imagine how they
could be as convenient as the Arca-Swiss for landscapes and macro
applications such as shooting flowers."