Re: [OM] OM-2n

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n
From: Ed Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:54:39 -0400
You got that one? I hope it was a low price. I looked at that and decided if the seller didn't know what was going on, I wasn't going to take chances! However, I don't have any ideas as to what might be wrong.

Ed Senior

Tom Wagner wrote:

Won an OM-2n from the bay but have yet to receive it. I'm contemplating what may be wrong with it while I wait. The seller states in his description:

"When you put a lens on and set different f stop settings, the shutter speed varies so I think the light meter is working fine, it's just the needle that isn't."

Any ideas?