Re: [OM] Hola!

Subject: Re: [OM] Hola!
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:53:09 -0400

I've been selling the various makes on eBay for years, now and it still is that
Olympus is very hard to find at garage sales, etc., but, of course sell very
well. Nikon & Canon are really easy to find, and sell really easily, too.
Minolta is easy to find, and a veritable bitch to sell. Some nice mint
multicoated Celtic lenses I can barely ever get a bid on above $19 or so! And,
no I don't see their lenses, or bodies for that matter, as crap. The quality is
pretty up there comparably.

Larry