[OM] ( OM ) Colour cast of lenses

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Colour cast of lenses
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:37:13 +1200
Hi folks

It's dusk here now, and I was looking through some glass thinking about
contrast etc, moving my eye from view-finder to the real world, and back, as I
looked at estuary water reflecting a blue winter sky..

I noticed that the Zuiko 75-150 SC imparts a distinct yellow cast to the
evening image, as does the 35-70 f/3.6 MC.

However, neither the 100f/2.8 MC nor the 100f/2 do this; and neither does the
135 f3.5.

For once in my life I get the feeling I have too many similar lenses. Maybe if
wait a while this feeling will go away. In the meantime I think I will just lie
back and bathe in it and enjoy it while it lasts.

<g>

Must get out and use them more.

Brian