Re: [OM] Fast transparency film

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast transparency film
From: jochen.schiffler@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:11:21 +0200 (CEST)
>And Sensia 100 looks noticeably grainer
>that Provia 100-F.

BTW
When changing films I recently did a shot of the same (outstandingly
boring) subject to compare Sensia 100 and Provia 100F.
I also noticed an obvious magenta shift with the Sensia.
The scene includes blue sky, green trees, a red car and yellowish
sand/dirt.
The magenta/red shift was most clearly visible in the dirt which seems
way more natural with the Provia.

I can put the images on my webpage if anybody thinks this may be
interesting (it´s not a scientific test).

Jochen Schiffler

P.S.: This is my first contribution to this amazingly active list