Re: [OM] Workout in the garden

Subject: Re: [OM] Workout in the garden
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 18:06:24 -0500
Chris wrote:

Well, summer came back to our part of England, so I took pity on an
underused roll of Velvia and did my wife a favour - I photographed
some of her lovely flowers ... the sacrifices I make eh? Well, there
were no Apache gunships handy :>)

No Apaches here either, but while working in my garden today I looked up on
hearing two radials to see a B-25 fly over; naturally, no camera on hand.
Nor did I have one an hour later when it passed overhead again.

Gary Edwards