Re: [OM] RumBoy arrives in Cobb USA

Subject: Re: [OM] RumBoy arrives in Cobb USA
From: "Tris Schuler" <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:46:00 -0700
Sorry to reply to the list with this, but the email address listed for Chris
bounces.

Chris: Katie and I plan to be at our place on Cobb the weekend of 15-18 June.
Unfortunately, neither of our cell phones work up there and there's no phone in
that house at present. Contact me at tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we'll work
something out--or just wander over to the A-frame on Glenn Road and holler.
We'll be around.

Tris