Re: [OM] Zuiko 200/5 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 200/5 ?
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 21:02:27 -0500
The 200/5 has been discussed a number of times on the list.  Few have
anything bad to say about it.  I love mine, but lately I've been biting the
bullet and hauling the 180/2.8 with me.  I took them both on my last long
trip, the 200/5 for long walking excursions, the 180 for work closer to
base.

None on the 'bay or at KEH right now.  They do appear periodically, and
there have been several offered on the list.  I think it's a buy at the
quoted 25 0.000000e+00ss than the f/4.

Gary Edwards