Re: [OM] Wolf Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Wolf Camera
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:26:56 -0400
I wrote earlier in response to a Q by John H.:

>Wolf went broke, apparently tried to expand out of Atlanta way
>too fast.  Chuck Wolf's uncle, who owns Ritz and helped Chuck
>start Wolf Camera, now has what was formerly all the Wolf stores,
>except here in Atlanta, where it's still Wolf.

Let me correct that a tad.  I just looked at the Atlanta Journal-
Constitution archives, and the last story says the deal isn't
done, that there are other suitors vying with Ritz for the Wolf
chain, and the bankruptcy court judge will have to decide who gets
the prize (if that's what it really is).  Most think Ritz is the
odds-on favorite, being the biggest of the bidders, and also being
the kindly uncle of the debtor can't hurt.

Walt