RE: [OM] Shift Lens 2

Subject: RE: [OM] Shift Lens 2
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:43:50 -0500
Colin:

I have used the 35 shift w/ the 2x-A and gotten good results.  There is
no vignetting, and images are sharp.  The effective f-stop will be f5.6,
so it is best to use a 2 series screen if possible.

Good luck, and be sure to share the results with us!

Bob

<snip>

If a longer focal length would be more useful for my application, can I
use a 2X or other converter or will it vignette? While shifting quickly
would be convenient it is not absolutely necessary. I would prefer to
stick with my OM-1!