[OM] Re: {OM] OM-4T Anomaly

Subject: [OM] Re: {OM] OM-4T Anomaly
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <cgeilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:26:37 +0000

Greetings All,
I've had this happen with my OM-4Ti (and probably coincidentally)and my 85/2. I doubt it's the lens combination, I simply use this lens a lot. I've had it happen while partially pressing the shutter release and simultaneously pressing the DOF button. I've also done it by rapidly pressing DOF multiple times. Oddly it has only happened with my -4T and never with my -1, -2n or -10. As an experiment I will try to get the others to do this.

Charlie Geilfuss