Re: [OM] BG-2 without winder

Subject: Re: [OM] BG-2 without winder
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:04:33 -0700
Rick:

It seems that the easiest solution would be to mount the BG 2 so it was
on the left side of the camera body (as viewed from behind).  This would
allow easy access to the shutter and film advance, but requires you to
"snake" your left hand around the BG to focus and set the aperture.

I would also think that it would be fairly easy to rig a bracket to hold
a cable release, should you want to stick to the right side.  How about
using an air-powered release?  A home-made electo-mechanical release is
probably going to end up being more ungainly than using the Winder.

My $.02. HTH,

Bill Stanke