[OM] Yukon Ho

Subject: [OM] Yukon Ho
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:11:32 -0400
Message text written by INTERNET:olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ralph writes:

>2) Provia is marked as a pro film, and requires more
>storage care.  This will be a three week road-trip -
>how will the film stand up w/o constant refrigeration?<

In my experience, not a problem.  A few weeks, even a couple of months, off
refrigeration doesn't seem to matter--not that I've noticed, anyway.

Take the 180/2.8 instead of the 200/5.  If you're taking the 65-200/4,
there's no reason to haul along the 200/5, and you'll be glad you've got
the speed of the 180/2.8.

Have a great trip.  And don't forget all the bear advice we've gotten
lately.

Walt