Re: [OM] Size of Kiron/Vivitar wide angle lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Size of Kiron/Vivitar wide angle lens
From: Danny Hecht <dannyhecht@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 17:59:59 +0100 (BST)
Hi
I saw two versions of the 24mm f2.0 from Vivitar , The
oldest one had 55mm filter size and the otherone
(which is a bit smaller) took 52mm filters , I posted
a question here a week ago if any one know what is the
diffrent in quality between the two.
Dan
I'm pondering whether I should buy some non-Olympus