RE: [OM] Re: Today a good day for me, too!

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Today a good day for me, too!
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 09:00:01 -0400
Ecxellent.  Only time I was ever published with a credit was my college
newspaper.  Took some shots of the lacross team in action.  The paper liked
them so much the reprinted the next year without the credit.  Oh well.
Funny thing - I'm still using the same OM-1n today (and I went to college in
the late 80's!)