Re: [OM] The Planets

Subject: Re: [OM] The Planets
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 23:18:17 -0400
I'm glad you're on the mend. Some people think taking photos is without its
risks. Night shots sure increase the odds of injury. I've stumbled in the
dark a few times but I really feel for you. As for the photography, I
believe I have a 2-13 in my OM 4T. It's quite noticably brighter. I had no
problem focusing or seeing the planets and stars. In contrast, the OM 2
which has a 1-13 in it is dim. The OMs take a real licking and keep going.
Hope to see your results. Can you post the X-rays?  ;-)

Keep shooting.
Mickey