Re: [OM] The Planets

Subject: Re: [OM] The Planets
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hmm.  "shooting" and "grassy slope" (knoll) will put this email
in the search engines of every conspiracy website.

> summarily broke my ankle.  This is why I haven't gotten my
film processed yet.

Poor excuse.  Zuikoholics would never let a fracture or two stop
them from going about their photographic business.  I'm
wondering if your howls of pain were even noticed by those
howling in the cars?

> > What do folks use when shooting at dusk or in the dark?

Flashlight.

Get well.  Keep that ankle flexing.  Those bones heal much
faster and better when you can keep some motion in the ankle.  I
broke mine back in the dark ages before they started doing
splints and it took nearly a year before things got back to
normal.

AG-Schnozz