[OM] "that Auction Site..."

Subject: [OM] "that Auction Site..."
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 21:24:56 -0500
i think the law of averages applies here. The 'bay has grown so big, and there are so many auctions on there worldwide, that a certain percentage of "bad deals", fakes, and other frauds are going to appear.

I for one like it immensely. With prudence and restraint it is great - and there are items on there one just hardly ever sees elsewhere, and to search them out only involves pressing a few buttons on a keyboard!

I like it - and have only been dissappointed about once out of about 120 times - and that was basically a matter that I didn't look close enough.

Cheers,
Lee