[OM] Last chance, FS - 35 f2, 65-200 f4 Zuikos

Subject: [OM] Last chance, FS - 35 f2, 65-200 f4 Zuikos
From: "Reuben Acciano" <rubydoomsday@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 23:42:17 -0500
Fellow Zuiks,

your thoughtful counsel (as well as a two-week re-think) has allayed my recent
panic about
opting out of the Zuiko system altogether; I love it too much.

however I am stripping my system back to the few items I actually use a lot
(40mm f2 - just
acquired, can't wait to play with it!!, 85mm f2, 21mm f3.5, Sigma 500mm f 5.6
APO)
therefore it has become time to part company with:

1) Zuiko 35mm f2 prime with original Oly leather case - $215 US, I pay
shipping/insurance
to wherever you are. Ex condition, v.sharp, great lens.

2) Zuiko 65-200 f4 zoom, IMMACULATE condition (mint) with Oly front and rear
caps,
bought new, used about a half dozen times ...). $260 US, I pay  yadda yadda.

Interested parties reply-mail off-list, first in, first sold.

cheers
Reuben Acciano