Re: [OM] ( OT ) Customs documents

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OT ) Customs documents
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 10:29:25 -0700
Garth Wood wrote:

> At 06:39 PM 5/18/2002 -0700, Winsor Crosby wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >Haven't some of our Canadian friends have made the same complaint about UPS?
>
> Calculating GST (Gouge and Screw Tax) on all parcels?  No.  UPS has too many
> other bad aspects of their service to worry about that.  Besides, I get the
> feeling that they're too incompetent to actually calculate it in any case.
>
> I'll *never* use UPS again.  At least FedEx packages arrive without looking
> like they've been drop-kicked halfway across the damn planet.
>
> Garth

Hey ......... I had UPS ship in a bunch of medium format stuff from the
UK last year. They did a spotless job, paperwork was perfect and correct
to the penny, the delivery man wore a tie and creased pants, his van had
likely just got out of the truck wash, the parcel looked as it had just
been packed five minutes beforehand. No complaints from this cat about
UPS.

jh