Re: [OM] ( OT ) Customs documents

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OT ) Customs documents
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 10:31:21 -0600
At 06:39 PM 5/18/2002 -0700, Winsor Crosby wrote:

[snip]

>Haven't some of our Canadian friends have made the same complaint about UPS?

Calculating GST (Gouge and Screw Tax) on all parcels?  No.  UPS has too many
other bad aspects of their service to worry about that.  Besides, I get the
feeling that they're too incompetent to actually calculate it in any case.

I'll *never* use UPS again.  At least FedEx packages arrive without looking
like they've been drop-kicked halfway across the damn planet.

Garth