Re: [OM] RE: USPS vs UPS

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: USPS vs UPS
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:26:37 EDT
I have known from experience that FedEx and US Postal have sent another truck
to my house AFTER the day's packages had already gone out on that day's truck.
UPS, on the other hand, has done the OPPOSITE to me. Some days I KNOW the
package is on that day's truck, but, when the driver can't complete his
entire route for the day, the package went back to the depot without a
delivery try, and went out the day after.... YMMV.

George S.