[OM] Report on px625.com

Subject: [OM] Report on px625.com
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:37:25 EDT
I just received the batteries I ordered last week from www.px625.com and
thought some of the list members might be interested in them for their OM-1
or RF bodies. I got a strip of 5 batteries that are labeled "HD625/1.35v
Mercury Cell MR-9,EPX625." There's not really a brand on the package, that I
can tell. The voltage is right on my multimeter. These folks are located in
Boston, MA, and their web site says this is the last production run ever for
these batteries.
No connection other than that I have bought from them.
HTH,
Greg