[OM] 28mm f2.8 and 135mm f3.5 lenses for sale

Subject: [OM] 28mm f2.8 and 135mm f3.5 lenses for sale
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:39:20 -0700
I am reducing my collection of Zuiko lenses to a few core items. Here
are the first two looking for a new home. The lenses are presently in
Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I will ship anywhere in the
world. Amounts asked are in US$. In addition I will charge packing,
postage and insurance at cost. The purchaser will have the option of
choosing the method of shipment and whether insurance is required.

I am not an eb** vendor and would prefer to deal directly with list
members

Please contact me off list if interested.

John Hudson

I do not have any images [no digital camera] but the description is as
accurate as I can manage:

ZUIKO AUTO-W 28mm f2.8 multi coated  s/n 247***

Complete with front and rear caps, and metal Olympus "3.5 / 28" hood and
off brand [minolta 28mm/f2.8] leather case.

Cosmetically the body shows very little sign of wear. Short of a very
small 1/10" wide hard to see almost incidental abrasion on the upper
side of the depth of field scale about 1" to the left of the left "22"
marker the lens if virtually in new out the box condition. The aperture
ring and focusing ring are smooth throughout their respective rotations.
The aperture stop-down push button and lever on the rear of the lens are
smooth and both function properly.

There are no visible nicks, dings or scratches on either front or real
element. On the front element there are two very very small [0.50mm or
less in diameter] off-centre circular blemishes as if part of the lens
coating has come off or they might be reflections from small specks of
dust inside the lens. These show up as what might be tiny bubble marks
when looking through the lens from the rear element towards a bright
light. Whatever these very minor imperfections are they have had no
bearing on image quality.

Asking US$85 plus postage, packing and insurance at cost.

E ZUIKO Auto-T 135mm f3.5 single coated s/n 242***

Complete with front and rear caps, and original Olympus 135mm f3.5 hard
leather case [lens has a built in push / pull hood].

Cosmetically the body shows very little sign of wear. Short of a few
specks of paint missing on the aperture ring the lens if virtually in
new out the box condition. The aperture ring and focusing ring are
smooth throughout their respective rotations. The aperture stop-down
push button and lever on the rear of the lens are smooth and both
function properly. The built in hood rotates and push/pulls smoothly and
has not been bent out perfectly circularity.

There are no visible nicks, dings or scratches on either front or real
element, no sign of specks of internal dust, or oil or grease marks
round the inside of the barrel.

Asking US$70 plus postage, packing and insurance at cost.