Re: [OM] Report on px625.com and more

Subject: Re: [OM] Report on px625.com and more
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:36:10 +0200
Den/At 02-05-16 01.37 skrev/wrote "GMcGrath@xxxxxxx" <[GMcGrath@xxxxxxx]>:

> I just received the batteries I ordered last week from www.px625.com and
> thought some of the list members might be interested in them for their OM-1
> or RF bodies. I got a strip of 5 batteries that are labeled "HD625/1.35v
> Mercury Cell MR-9,EPX625." There's not really a brand on the package, that I
> can tell. The voltage is right on my multimeter. These folks are located in
> Boston, MA, and their web site says this is the last production run ever for
> these batteries.
> No connection other than that I have bought from them.
> HTH,
> Greg

Hi Greg and List!

Your mail made me order a strip of 5, and they was delivered today! So
exporting to Sweden was no problem. I paid through PayPal and all worked out
nice.

So what conclusions were drawn in the "storage of batteries" thread some
weeks ago? Cold and dry but not in the fridge or was it not in the deep
freezer?

This happens quite often on this list, that there are lots of interesting
threads but almost never no clear conclusions. I don't think that¹s so bad
but if there was a easy way to store our common knowledge that would be very
nice...

Speaking of nice, these batteries brings new life to my OM-1n (and keeps the
conversion to new cells away some time).

// Johan