Re: [OM] e*bay .. newbie question

Subject: Re: [OM] e*bay .. newbie question
From: "tom wagner" <sally30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:26:42 -0400
I may be mistaken but this function is no more

<<hit the "Completed Items"
search (it's on the left side of the page, just below the
"Basic Search" area) and I get what auctions were completed
within the past month or so. This may not give you much
information, especially for items that do not show up on
eBay regularly.">>

On Wed, 15 May 2002 09:57:49 -0700 (PDT)