Re: [OM] Really OT......messy....

Subject: Re: [OM] Really OT......messy....
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 13:24:07 -0700
on 5/12/02 5:12 AM, TMLee at clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear All...
> What happens to Spider-man's webs after he does his swinging acrobatics
> thru'out the city ?

In the dim recesses of my mind, filed under the 13-14 category I remember
from the comic books that they dissolve into the air after a few hours...
but that he had different formulas. In the comics, he had a mechanical
web-shooter, the webs shooting was not genetically engineered into him
personally.

> Must be pretty messy there now in ? what city did he hailed from ?

Comics placed him in New York.

> Imagine, as tough as bungee cords....
>
> Can Spider-man get stuck in his old abandoned webs when he accidentally
> flies thru the same path ?
>
> Oh... to get back on content..... In the movie, they showed him using a
> camera with a LEFT handed shutter !!! I remember making out the letters
> "AE-1"....... It was the part where there was the festival at the city
> square....

I missed that. I thought it looked like some kind of Canon AF wunderbrick...

--

Jim Brokaw