[OM] Best slide film?

Subject: [OM] Best slide film?
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 15:53:33 +0100
Dear All,
        The recent debates on Fuji vs Kodak and slide films have just
pushed me over the edge! I've never used slide before but  I've always
wanted to try it and I know now is the right time as slide film is now
the best film for my (many and varied!) needs, and as things go it
works out a few pounds cheaper than for colour print film (i.e. buying
the film and processing it). I'm looking to buy a Fuji process-paid
slide film. Which one would you recommend? I'm currently thinking about
Sensia. Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Gareth.

Gareth.J.Martin,