Re: [OM] B&H, Adorama, & KEH used

Subject: Re: [OM] B&H, Adorama, & KEH used
From: "tom wagner" <sally30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 15:01:29 -0400
A good buy? Where are they? I find their rating system somewhat erratic. I see "average" om-1 for instance at $225.00 and then a excellant om-1n "excellant" for $200.00???? and no pictures of the described item. This is a good place to buy om equipment? I have more confidence in e-bay

On Sun, 5 May 2002 13:51:33 -0400