Re: [OM] B&H, Adorama, & KEH used

Subject: Re: [OM] B&H, Adorama, & KEH used
From: "Richard Hawkins" <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 13:51:33 -0400
I have made three purchases from KEH and I'm convinced that they underrate
the used items that they sell. Each of the items that I have purchased were
underrated by at least one grade. In one instance the item ( a 24mm f2.8 )
was underrated by two grades. Their prices are like most other dealers but I
can buy from them with confidence that I will be satisfied with their goods.
Watch their site consistently and you will come across a good bargain
occassionally.
In short, yes they are conservative in their ratings.

I have not purchased anything beyond filters and other small items so I
cannot make a fair assessment of their rating system.

I haven't made any purchases from adorama.