Re: [OM] Samyang/Phoenix

Subject: Re: [OM] Samyang/Phoenix
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 19:07:40 -0400
Phoenix marketed both the Samyang & Cosina wide angle zooms. The Samyang (out
of business), was also marketed under their own name. The Cosina was also
marketed under the Vivitar Series One name in their more recent crop of
plasticky lenses.

Pop Photo not withstanding, I've gotten better results consistantly from the
Samyang, after having owned both. Physical fit & finish quality is also a world
apart.

Larry