Re: [OM] Help choosing a lens(new)

Subject: Re: [OM] Help choosing a lens(new)
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:08:04 -0700 (PDT)
Here are some zoom lenses on ebay right now that you
might want to take a look at

Kiron 80-200 f4.5 zoomlock
Item # 1349997517

Soligor 85-205/3.8
Item # 1349887544

Genuine Zuiko 100-200/5 (although I don't know his
reserve)
Item # 1349624904

Sigma 75-210/3.5
Item # 1349617573

another Soligor 85-205
Item # 1349567934

another 100-200 Zuiko
Item # 1349415497

As of now all these lenses are under $100 and I hear
the soligor and kiron lenses are pretty good for what
they are worth. If you ever find a Zuiko 85-250 or
50-250 for under $100 though grab it with boith hands
those are probably the best zooms aside for the 35-80
in the Zuiko lineup.

Mark Lloyd