Re: [OM] Bargain on ebay in Switzerland

Subject: Re: [OM] Bargain on ebay in Switzerland
From: "Richard Allen" <dickallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:31:04 -0400
Well, I'll tell you, Jim.
When I walked in the door tonight, Judy said, "There was a gentleman that
called from Switzerland, asking for you." ME, (Really?) THEN, " Why would
anyone from Switzerland be calling you?" ME, (Not sure, HONEY)....THEN, "He
said something about a camera and he mentioned ebay, I really couldn't
understand him that well." THEN, "I believe this may be another chance for
extortion, don't you think?" ME,(What part didn't you understand?). THEN, "
Let's see, the Bronica ETRSi outfit translated to a round trip to Calgary,
Alberta, this should at least get me to Cancun and back."

THEN, there is the story of The Lord having this conversation with Adam as
he lamented that he needed a partner to share his good fortune with.
God: " Adam, I have someone in mind."
Adam:" You do? What would this person be like?"
God: "This person would cater to your every whim and praise you whenever
she thought you needed reassurance".
Adam: " This person sounds too good to be true, what would this favor from
you cost me?"
God: " An arm and a leg!"
Adam: " That seems like an extremely high price to pay, what would a rib get
me?

And as we all have come to know, "The rest is history".

With a smile,

Regards,