Re: [OM] Bargain on ebay in Switzerland

Subject: Re: [OM] Bargain on ebay in Switzerland
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:00:13 -0700
on 4/30/02 11:00 AM, Richard Allen at dickallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I ran the numbers by at KEH and their purchase value was $1311.00.
> That what they would have paid for the outfit, not what they would
> have sold it for. I couldn't resist the 50/f2, the 50/1.2, Vivitar
> 17/f3.5 and the 28/f2.8. Those lenses will complement my collection
> well. The OM2S looks to be in prime condition, too. I'll have some
> explaining to do with the CFO though.
> Dick

I added it up to about $1375 at good prices for everything, about a $200
bargain element... The kit was nice, but the 50/1.2 and maybe the 17/3.5
were all I was *really* interested in from the lot, and I don't have a cash
position right now to hold onto anything of the rest of it. If the condition
of the bits is as good as the pictures it will be a nice addition.
Congratulations!
--

Jim Brokaw