Re: [OM] Re: Developing B+W

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Developing B+W
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:15:49 -0700 (PDT)
> You can apply zone-systemish exposure and development controls
> on the film
> (kinda hard unless you only shoot the same lighting on each
> roll).

Hard to do with already processed C-41 film.  No contrast
control on the film like normal B&W films.

> - Dodging
> - Burning-in
> - Dual-filter variable contrast printing, using dodging and
> burning.
> - Potassium Ferricyanide

Keep going.  Paper selection, developer alteration, flashing,
bleach...

I'm experimenting with trying to intensify Zones 0-2 without
screwing up the rest.  Maybe St. Adams wrote about it in his
book "The Print".

AG-Schnozz