Re: [OM] Re: Developing B+W

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Developing B+W
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
> For now, I prefer using digital to
> investigate the printing possibilities of negatives, and then
> make wet
> prints. It's a nice marriage of new and old technologies.

My experimenting with T400CN in the scanner has taught me tons
about how to print it in the "wet darkroom".  I've got numerous
rolls of the stuff that I haven't been able to print, but I've
managed to scan and digitally edit to get supurb results.  It's
all in the "gamma".  Being able to see the curves on the
computer screen and sliding the gamma around allows easy
correction of the negs.  Now my job is to figure out how to do
the same thing in the darkroom.

Looks like some custom chemistry in my future.

AG-Schnozz