Re: [OM] Developing B+W -- how many shots actually see enlargement?

Subject: Re: [OM] Developing B+W -- how many shots actually see enlargement?
From: "Ron Ashford" <Ron.Ashford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:58:29 +1200
Like Paul, I'd suggest getting a loupe (or flipping around a wide angle lens
and eye-balling them looking through the filter side) and viewing the
contact sheet. It's been many years since I did darkroom work, but you can
pretty quickly find the best off a sheet (usually one or two from each
series).

Also, as you gain experience you will find that you can evaluate from the
englarger, this is especially so for focus, depth of field and motion blur.

Most of all, practice - practice, (print - print)

I don't think I ever printed all the shots off a roll once I started
printing my own, that's for Labs to do as they charge for each.

Ron