Re: [OM] Tamron 80-200 f/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 80-200 f/2.8
From: Paul Wallich <pw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:10:47 -0400
At 11:53 PM -0400 4/24/02, Jim L'Hommedieu wrote:

Is this available used?  If I find one in a Nikon mount, is the correct
mount for an OM-4 available?  I have a Zuiko 100/2.8, 135/3.5, and 200/4 but
the idea of having a sharper (albeit much larger) alternative available when
I can carry it, is attractive.

For the available darkness stuff I like best, this may be a good way to go.

It's pretty often available used, although not terribly cheap, and you can
swap out the adaptall bit for whatever camera you choose -- the adaptors
typically run $20-30 at most. (Look back in the archive for a discussion of
which adapter version to get)

paul    mostly happy owner of same

--
Paul Wallich                                            pw@xxxxxxxxx